First, a belated happy new year! We are excited to be back and working toward a blue wave in 2018! Below are some party updates.
- January 20: Pasco Democrats are hosting their "One Year Later" event next Saturday, January 20. More info on the event location and pricing is attached.
- February 16-18: The Democratic Veteran's Caucus of Florida 2018 Retreat is scheduled for February 16-18 in Lake county. More info on this event is attached as well.
- February 24-25: The Disability Caucus is hosting The Future is Accessible Conference from February 24-25 at the Winter Park Civic Center. Tickets are $50 and you can learn more and register at this link.
We will be resuming our regularly scheduled monthly calls later this month!
- Tuesday, January 30 @5:30pm: Our monthly caucus leaders call is the last Tuesday of every month, hosted by FDP First Vice Chair Judy Mount. State and county caucus leadership are invited to attend the call.
- Wednesday, January 31 @6pm: Our monthly DCCA call is the last Wednesday of every month, hosted by FDP Chair Terrie Rizzo. All county DEC chairs are welcome to attend.
- Thursday, January 25 @6pm: Our monthly clubs call is the last Thursday of every month and all club leadership is welcome to attend.
We will send reminders later this month. If any caucus, club, or DEC chair is not being included in monthly call reminders, please feel free to reach out to me so that I can get you added to the distribution!
The election for HD72 is on February 13.
To help phonebank for the Margaret Good campaign, please sign up here
Thank you all for all that you do!
Deputy Director of Party Affairs
214 S Bronough St
Tallahassee, FL 32301