In recent elections,
thousands of Polk Democrats
used the convenience of "Vote by Mail."
So should YOU!
We always encourage registered voters in Polk County to sign up to vote from the comfort of their own home. Once you request a vote by mail ballot, you automatically sent a ballot for all elections and primaries.
Avoid long lines and bad weather. You can take all the time you need when you fill out your ballot at home — no need to rush or be late for work.
Please click on the link below to start receiving your "Vote By Mail" ballots delivered to your home!
Great Reasons to Vote by Mail in Polk County:
- No waiting for hours in line
- No polling place intimidation
- No confusion about where to go to vote
- No need to make arrangements for childcare or time off from work
- No malfunctioning voting equipment
- No need to hire and train poll workers
Even More Reasons:
- Increased election process integrity through signature verification
- Lower election administration costs
- Increased voter turnout
- The Phone Calls STOP!
Once your vote is accounted for in the Voter File - Campaign Phone Calls will Stop!
- Vote by Mail - BALLOTS ARE COUNTED FIRST!
Vote by Mail Ballots Are Counted BEFORE Election Day Votes are Counted!
Click Here > To Register To Vote
Click Here > To Update Your Voter Registration Online
Click Here > To Request "Vote-By-Mail" Ballot
(Request An Absentee Ballot)
Click Here > Find Your Voting Location